Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I have never seen such nice and enthusiastic people like you! ...

Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 01:03:08 +0600
From: "Ayesha Sania"

Dear Minhaz and Khademul and all

I have never seen such nice and enthusiastic people like you! You have collected almost all the info needed for the trip and made my life so simple. I really did like the way Minhaz sorted out the issues chronologically. Thanks friends!

I could not follow and reply to your last mails, because I was on my way from Sweden to Bangladesh. But if I am not wrong, I have not seen Touhid replying to any of the mails. Is not he aware of the issue?

My phone numbers are- ********* (res) and 0171********. You can call me anytime you feel like. It would be great if I could be of help anyway.

I will write to the secretariat for the supporting papers as you have suggested ASAP.

Keep in touch

Ayesha
from, Bangladesh

No comments: