Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Health Insurance Certificate: Contact with Lindau office

hi all

To apply Schengen Visa you will need international medical Health insurance certificate that covers Europe. For this certificate you have to pay money. However, I just come to know that Lindau is going to cover the Health Insurance. So, please ask conference secretary (Elisa) for Hard copy of the certificate confirming that Lindau is going to cover medical during our stay at Lindau. If you have this certificate from Lindau, will not need any other health insurance certificate for visa I GUESS.

Best regards
Khademul Islam
Yamaguchi, Japan

No comments: